Thread: Windows Movie Maker or iMovie

Windows Movie Maker or iMovie

hi guys
    well I am middle of something and I need your help , I have to make a small movie kind of stuff for my work place and I need to know which application is best for that among this Windows Movie Maker and the iMovie. I don’t have any knowledge of any of this two application . so I need to know the Pro and Cons of this application .I have looked everywhere but not able to find any answer . Is there any on here help me on this, I will be really glad

Re: Windows Movie Maker or iMovie

For those of you who have knowledge , the Mac is that the platform of selection for video editing. The Mac remains the primary selection for skilled video editors therefore the offer of Windows Movie Maker encompasses a ton of ground to create up if you would like to compete with the likes of ultimate Cut professional and iMovie programs are the backbone of the supply Mac . So, where will that leave those of you together with your PC? although there are lots of application that give the best way of video editing, Adobe Premiere and Vegas Video spring is one of them , none of them has get the acknowledgment that was anticipated. The Mac platform has just been too strong even for basic to video editing.

Two necessary factors are the high value of software and interface software newbie confusion. employing a additional graphical interface, developers have moved removed from programs additional Windows-like feel and this has negatively affected usability. Windows Movie Maker debuted in 2000, bundled with the Windows ME operating system. The program was the primary shot to allow Windows users an editing capabilities, however sadly it had been of very little use. though simple to use that had a restricted ability to import files in common, however its biggest project back was the ME operating system, the system itself. Transferring knowledge from your arduous drive camcorders simply not worthwhile and no issues.

Windows XP included a refurbished video editing program, Windows Movie Maker one.1. This was conjointly a little ‘damp squib of. Built-in support for video and photo capture was a step within the right direction, however merely was no match for iMovie Maker. finally capture plus export uncompressed format DV-AVI that I taken on the digital cameras, that was the other step towards the proper direction, however it had been just ok to suggest.

NAabheerM Guest

Microsoft released Windows Movie Maker 2.0. obtainable as a free download, solely works beneath Windows XP operating system. This utterly new program, whereas trying constant as previous versions, is really a giant improvement over those previous offers..The problems and limitations, which, when the ruins of earlier versions, are addressed and resolved quite well. it's higher to DV-AVI import / export from camcorders and video effects, transitions and multiple titling and advanced options build this a far higher piece of software.

Movie Maker may be a terribly easy and intuitive piece of software for those of you who are used to the interface of Windows. The layout is logical and you may see that you simply are ready to receive most of what the program will do in but an hour. Windows Movie Maker may be a pleasure to use and also the ability to figure each in timeline and customary simplified storyboard format makes it simple to use. The new title creator may take to a small degree ‘getting used to, however overall you’ll notice that the software Windows Movie Maker is quite a match for the titles obtainable competitors.

There must be a pro to edit or create videos. If you have a Mac, then you may already use this program. Learn the basics of video editing and how the program works. If you already have a camera, you can get started with video editing work. The transition from windows to Mac is a fundamental decision. If you are using glasses these days, using the Media Player is one of the options. If you want to try to iMovie, you should get a Mac Have fun creating and editing fun memories on video.