Thread: Suggestions for making good Photobooks

Suggestions for making good Photobooks

hi guys I need help here, I have a lot of pictures that we had took during out vacation . those are good memory so I want to make a photobook for that , which should be having the hard cover book with all of our own photo's printed inside it. I am new to this so I have no idea how to make photo book. I looked everywhere but not able to find any answer to this . is there anyone here had made one before can guide me to you good and bad experiences on this . I was looking for some application that can possibly allow me to customize it as much as I am want it to be really personalize that would be really great. Is there any one here can help me on this I will be really appreciate this afford

Thanks in advance

Re: Suggestions for making good Photobooks

Download your free software SmileBooks. You can immediately select a type of cover, the book's size and number of pages. In seconds you can add pictures and text to your heart's content. No distribution is static. You can create a perfect book designed by and for you. Send your request by active Internet connection (preferably broadband) to preserve all the special moments of your life in a beautifully bound book in a paperback book to brag or two intermediate sizes of your choice. Make a gift for you and your family and other friends. The possibilities for creating and giving are endless.

Yeah I know about that software After installing the software start it, select the type of book and wait for the wizard opens SmileBooks. Start the building process with a double click on the icon "SmileBooks". First select the size of the book and click "Create." The photo book assistant will open SmileBooks now and lets you create a personalized book according to your desires in just a few steps. You can manually edit the resulting book to get the perfect book. If you want to create a book from scratch, click on "Create SmileBook without the wizard" and take you to a photo book blank. Select cover type and number of pages you want for your photo book and enter your photos with drag and drop the image editor SmileBooks. It's easy to find the photos you want to use. Simply select them from the list shown on the left of the screen and drag the white area on the right. The photo book assistant SmileBooks automatically compile a book with the AutoFill feature.

Now You can also delete images from the selection highlighting them and clicking on the button in the lower right corner of the white field. Once you've selected all the images to your book simply click on "Create SmileBook" and assistant photo book SmileBooks generate your personalized book almost instantly. Now Your photo book SmileBooks appear in the editor. You can now adjust the book swap photos, change backgrounds, rotate images, add text, change layouts, edit photos or add frames. Once done you can check the book page by page in the preview. When you are completely satisfied with your photo book SmileBooks click "Order Now." Controls in your shopping cart if the order is correct and then click on "Start ordering process." Prices will be updated and you will be prompted to sign into the system to send your order. Bear in mind you need to do an active Internet connection.

I suggest MixBook it is an application to create photo albums in a special maner, as it boasts many designs, so your album will be great. With MixBook create your photo album is very easy since you can start adding photos from sites like Flickr, Facebook, Picasa and many more. You can go customizing your music just as you like, ie you can make smaller pictures, add text, etc.. Although the site marks a price for each album do not be afraid, these prices only apply if you send to print the album. So I chose the theme that you like, start adding photos and voila, your music will be created soon.

Yeah With Mixbook can be quickly and easily create stunning photo books. The photo books can be ordered online or published as a printed photo book. Photos can be integrated from the local hard disk, Flickr or Facebook, or even from a Yahoo search.

There are Photo book formats that you have to take care of
    1. Hardcover binding
    2. Spiral bound
    3. Stapling

I suggest Albelli with this anyone can make a photo book The book program is user friendly and you can be as creative as you want. Choose your own photo format and drag your photos easily to where you want. Whether you choose the option 'auto fill'. Your photos are in one go through your entire photo album posted. You are then ready really fast!

I like to tell you that the blurb is worth to take a look at. I myself make photo book of the holiday that I have gone last year and I am satisfied with this soft ware . it have lot of format that you can choose with and it also gives you the variety of choices for paper quality. I have made two book from then now and I will certainly do more with them

I am not certain with the other provider bit this application has lot flexible that the other to make a photo book . it is very useful for the person who is looking for quickly making although if you are creative it is worth a effort

Well I like to use the iPhoto and Aperture , the result of this application is always is great . its look like printed in Japan and the quality is awesome . The books that I have done is been hard cover although there are a many options. The procedure of making them is simple however it takes time to want the photos you need to use and to make your mind up the sequence, layout all that thing . The application does make it simple to move, modify, insert more pages etc. The duration of sending the book off for publishing and it getting is just nearly 11 days.