Thread: Unable to open pdf file in adobe reader 9.5 and adobe reader 10 in windows 7

Unable to open pdf file in adobe reader 9.5 and adobe reader 10 in windows 7

I am using windows 7 home edition with IE 9.0.5. But there is problem when I try to open a PDF file from r the secure site then nothing happens instead of a blank white screen while I am using adobe reader 9.0.5. but when I use the internet explorer 9.0 64 bit then a new window opens and ask ”do you want to save these file” but then problem occurs while saving when I press the save option then there is a message that the file could not be downloaded, please help?

Re: Unable to open pdf file in adobe reader 9.5 and adobe reader 10 in windows 7

1) Check that your file download is enabled. Got to internet explorer then select tools then internet options then select security then click custom level then downloads then see that the file download is enable.
    2) Check the Adobe PDF Link Helper is enabled. Go to internet option then programs then manage add-ons. There you will find Adobe PDF Link Helper just see that it is enabled.
    3) It may be problem with your adobe. If these may be the problem then run the repair adobe reader installation and see that your adobe is upgraded.

Re: Unable to open pdf file in adobe reader 9.5 and adobe reader 10 in windows 7

These may be the solution for most of them but did not work with me. I tried all these solution but non of them worked out is there anything else that I can do to solve these issue?

Se the adobe reader and the adobe acrobat are 32 bit. Try to work with the browser of 32 bit itself i.e. internet explorer 9.0. If you will download using the 64 bit browser nothing will work. Use the latest version of adobe i.e. adobe 10.