Thread: Logitech Gaming Software 8.20 now for G300 and G400 Mouse

Logitech Gaming Software 8.20 now for G300 and G400 Mouse

The Logitech has released LGS 8.20 and now it is supported for both Logitech G300 and G400 Mouse: it has following features now:
    • LCD Emulator
    • Enable/Disable improved graphics
    • Enable/Disable downloading of HD images
    • Per profile/per mode backlighting (for Logitech G-series products)
    • Bug fixes.

Other than this it has added few game profiles. You can check the list on Logitech website or release notes. Those who are using Logitech G series Keyboard/mouse, they should give it a try.

Re: Logitech Gaming Software 8.20 now for G300 and G400 Mouse

As far as I know that the new version of the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) software package is only available for Gaming range keyboards and mice. This update 8.20.74 marks the return of LCD Emulator application that was missing from previous versions that allowed you to emulate the LCD display on the PC monitor. This application is launched by pressing the buttons Ctrl + Shift while right clicking on the icon in the system tray. This version 8.20 of LGS can also configure a different backlighting for each profile and each mode.

I have heard about the "LCD Emulator" in previous version. I think that it is some kind of tool which was available in older 3.06 software. I don’t know what this Emulator is meant for. But I like "enable/disable enhanced graphics" option which will help me to turns off/ on hardware acceleration whenever I want. When I set to disable, the ATI drivers no longer loaded for LGS.

Logitech Gaming Software is an application that was designed to give a useful way to manage profiles for your game controller from Logitech. With the help of Logitech Gaming Software will be able to easily create custom profiles for each of your games, define and assign command buttons as you please.

According to various official and unofficial information, these drivers bring into effect various improvements relating exclusively to the Logitech G940. Quote to start adding the Hysteresis function in the control panel that allows you to independently adjust the sensitivity of different areas that make up the joystick, throttle and pedals. Another example is the ability to adjust the intensity of the force feedback effects independently for each video game with profiles. Management of the force feedback is also a major point criticized by users of the G940