Thread: Download LibreOffice 3.5.1 for Free

Download LibreOffice 3.5.1 for Free

LibreOffice 3.5.1 update is out with various fixes. You can simply download that same from below link. I had listed some of the basic features that are added in this new upgrade. LibreOffice consist of Calc, Writer, Draw, Impress, Base and Math. This all are used for your day to day office work. I had listed a small description of each below.
    • Calc : This is kind of a spreadsheet used for the purpose of calculation. Similar to Excel. It can perform calculation, analyze information and manage lists in spreadsheets by using Calc. Safe to use, at first glance I would say that all existing Excel functions are available, there is a built-in ability Export data in pdf format, and many other useful features.
    • Draw : Draw is a application which allows you to raw Create and edit drawings, flow charts and logos. It offers you a complete package for drawing needs. A tool between photoshop/core draw and paintbruch. I did not want to delve into the full functionality of the program, but at first glance, like an extended version of the drawing in the Paint, Word and a little Gimp, just for a bit, but for simple editing of images using simple editing options is enough for the average PC user.
    • Impress : Impress is for presentation and slideshow. It offers you to generate your own slideshow, meeting and design webpages. Analogue Power Point, a simple and intuitive interface deserves attention, all visually clear and easy to use. I think this product will soon win a place of honor among the competitors.
    • Math : Math is separately provided tool for formula and equation.
    • Writer : Writer allows you to Create and edit text and graphics in letters, reports, documents or web pages. Well, well, it seems to me that replacing the standard all familiar Office Word is coming.

Features :
    • Better UI for header/footer handling
    • New faster built-in grammar checker for English and several other languages.
    • New multi-line input bar in Calc.
    • Import filter for Microsoft Visio documents.
    • Custom Shapes import was greatly enhanced.
    • LibreOffice checks for updates automatically at user defined intervals, and allows manual download of the newest version
    • New native driver for PostgreSQL databases
    • The word count dialog is modeless and updates as you type.
    • Improved font hinting fir high quality docs

Download LibreOffice 3.5.1

Re: Download LibreOffice 3.5.1 for Free

I had used this and it is good for a start. It is really nice to have such tools for free. Because of this everyone is not forced to purchase commercial tools like Microsoft Office and others. It is on their choice to go for open source products.