Thread: Adobe Reader 9 doesn’t work well after while printing pdf documents.

Adobe Reader 9 doesn’t work well after while printing pdf documents.

I am using Adobe reader 9 on Windows XP. Previously I was using Adobe Reader 8.1.3. It worked normally and every function that I used would work without any problem. But 2 days ago, I updated my Adobe Reader 8.1.3 to Adobe Reader 9. Using Adobe Reader 9, I tried printing an Excel Sheet, but the printing failed. I re-installed Microsoft Excel, but the same problem occurred again. Does anyone know what is happening?

re: Adobe Reader 9 doesn’t work well after while printing pdf documents.

I too experienced similar problem. I was using Windows Vista before. I had also updated my Adobe Reader to Adobe reader 9. I had many documents from Windows Word and Windows Excel. Whenever I tried printing them, I would get message saying, ‘No document selected for printing’. I thought that it was problem regarding compatibility of Adobe Reader 9 with Windows Vista. So I changed my OS to Windows XP. Now the Windows Word and Windows Excel documents started getting printed well but PDF documents would again generate the same problem.

re: Adobe Reader 9 doesn’t work well after while printing pdf documents.

I had experienced problem with printing WebPages and online documents from Internet Explorer 9. Internet Explorer 9 had a plug-in by name Adobe IE plug-in. This plug-in would make Internet Explorer function very slowly. So I disabled the plug-in, but when printing any document, it asked for the plug-in again. So to print I needed to install the plug-in again. Now even after installing the plug-in, to print a single page I needed to try 3 times before it would successfully print. I think Adobe needs t look into this matter regarding poor performance.