Thread: FaceBook won’t play video on Adobe Flash Player

FaceBook won’t play video on Adobe Flash Player

this is really odd the problem that I am having , yesterday I have uploaded the video on the FaceBook into my own account but the problem Is that now I am not able to play that video , Both on my Mac flash player stopped playing FaceBook. Now my friend can see that video except mean if I ebbed any YouTube shared video on my face book account I have to go to the YouTube to see that video . on the contrary everything else works just fine including the games and all . I all ways get this error on my face book account

Flash Player upgrade required
    You must download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player to view this content

I did very think that can be done but the problem is that I am not able to make it work , I even uninstall Flash Player and install the newest version for PowerPC with no luck. I have repair permissions on every install. Using the GMac , Flash player 10,1,102,64 installed

Re: FaceBook won’t play video on Adobe Flash Player

Well I had the same issue on my pc and after uninstalling the flash and the again reinstalling the flash it s but its fails at about 90% finishing point. it's very frustrating for the reason that I utilize FaceBook for networking for my record label and currently no Flash content works

Hey can you tell me that did you have any kind of third party Flash content allowed. It is possible that the problem that you are having is might be because of the third party Flash content allowed so I suggest that you should just disable it

Well the problem is that the FaceBook uses a script that make sure the version of Flash Player, plus if it's not the latest version, its show the error message that you require to update the Flash Player in I place of giving the embedded video. All you can do is to hack our old PPC version 10.1.102.64 so that it can recognize itself as the existing version 11.1.102.55 to fool FaceBook into idea we've get the most current edition. I guess this will solve the problem

Just discovered this issue last night on Facebook. put in the most recent Adobe Flash Player (11) however it failed to resolve the issue. as I still get the "Flash Player Upgrade needed ..." the upgrade force is quite simply new versions of flash, it's effecting things to a greater extent (apps, platforms, functionality etc) because the months/years pass. It's an intel-based Mac world currently. If one does not have the money to upgrade they're screwed.

Everything was fine last week. Any updates/solutions anyone??

I am a computer engineer and I had problems with this version of flash player too. But the flash player 10.3 worked good thus that your solution!! Install the older version. you had mentioned the restore install and present version thus i don’t need to provide info if i missed one thing, however i didn’t see you tried this step? its guaranteed to figure though!

I guess there was a software update for adobe t which will fix this issue . as far as I know it never happen before, it's strange that on safar i, YouTube plays sensible and i have watched videos on cnn also i'll try and hope this may work by the way did you have got constant issue like this previously???

Face book could need a more modern version of Flash than YouTube will. Upgrading to the latest Flash may be this might fixed the problem with playing the video . Software Update is for Apple software. Adobe is third party.

I'm having the similar problem , running OS ten.4.11 on a final generation G5 PPC. the most recent version of Flash i will install is 10.1 that not works on FaceBook. Got just is aware of after they begin creating it obsolete on youtube also. i'd like to upgrade to an intel Mac however haven't got an additional money laying around to do so !! If anyone comes across a hack to put in ten.2 or on top of on a PPC please do tell. There are hacks for running FCP seven on a G5 (dual a pair of.5ghz and above) thus ..why not?

What i do not know is why this issue is simply related to mac . Why on Pc, running windows with 10,3.,83,5v flash player videos on facebook are work good,all thought last version is 11.1.102.55? will facebook scans and also the Os that everyone is using too? Thas terribly odd.. The comments concerning we should always upgrade to Intel are hilarious!!!I dont wish at once as a result of i do not have the money to upgrade to an Intel simply to observe facebook videos and later youtube too!!!!