Thread: Hamachi tunnel reset status changes to blinking green and connection hangs

Hamachi tunnel reset status changes to blinking green and connection hangs

There is a problem with hamachi peers and don’t know what it is related to yet because I am using this for the first time. During the tunnel reset, the process starts but after few minutes changes to "connecting". Here the connection hangs and the green indication keep blinks. Now it I need to logout/login to hamachi network in order to get the connection working again.

Re: Hamachi tunnel reset status changes to blinking green and connection hangs

I am also suffering from the same issue and now I think that this is related to all Hamachi users. There is no workaround for this problem, the only way out is to. "Powering off" the Hamachi app and "Powering on" immediately. You could have tried Stopping / starting the service but it will not solve the problem. Even rebooting servers don’t get effect at all.

Here also the same issue. Currently I have a number of peers on the same local network and all of them are connected through the internet. There is no problem with the local connections but only the status changing on its own saying “connecting" for peers while connecting over the internet. I think that there is no fix for this issue but I have seen that if you want to get the connection remain connection, you should try pinging the client. As long as ping continue, you will not get disconnected.

After searching for hours on the internet, I have not had any results. I tested a bunch of solutions:
    • Firewall port opening.
    • Opening port my livebox.
    • Configuring hamachi etc.
    • Create a mesh network.

None of the solutions helped me. Anyway did you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Hamachi and creating a network again?

What is the meaning of different colors in indicators of LogMeIn Hamachi?

A small circle in front of each of the pairs in your Hamachi list is an indicator of status. The color of this indicator reflects the status of the connection between you and a partner. A flashing green indicator means that the post is online and Hamachi is trying to establish a connection. It usually takes less than a second to establish the tunnel, but sometimes it can take up to several minutes. In addition, the red indicator means you are blocking all network traffic to and from this position. This lock can be activated via a menu with the right button.

I will let you know that possible causes of problem:
    • ipconfig / release or / renew applies to connections configured in DHCP so do not work if you put a fixed IP address on your network connection.
    • The part of the command "Local area network" is the name of the network connection that you want the place holder control. If your connection has a different name, the command is not known what connection on or off

The solution to your connection by DHCP can cause various problems because you have to check the rest of the network config to vote:
    • Enable DHCP server on your network properly configured (this is normally very easy to do on a modem router)
    • Book Your Text for a specific lease machine so that it is always the same IP address even when using DHCP. Indeed, you have to do the port forwarding IP for games (just like opening firewall ports on the PC or router), which requires to always have the same IP address

I had that sort of problem with hamachi. For me it was enough to prioritize hamachi set to 1.
    Control Panel> Network Connections> top Advanced> Advanced Settings> hamachi upwards.
    Hopefully it works for you too.