Thread: online on hamachi but appearing offline to friends

online on hamachi but appearing offline to friends

Hi friends In my computer I have installed hamachi and I am facing annoying issue with this. When I try to chat with my friends from hamachi at that time my friends cannot see me online but I can see them. Please help me to solve this problem. I have windows Xp operating system. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: online on hamachi but appearing offline to friends

I would like to tell you that you should repair hamachi connection and then check whether it makes any difference or not? many times repairing the network connection can resolve this type of problem and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.

If you want to repair hamachi connection then you have to follow these steps. You have to first open start menu and after opening the start menu you have to go to the network connection. Now after going in to the network connection you have to right click on the hamachi network. Now select repair option. Once repair process will get completed you have to check whether you are getting same issue or not? as far as I know after repairing the hamachi connection you will not face any problem while chatting with your friend.

Many times due to firewall also this type of problem takes place and that is why I will suggest you to disable firewall and then check whether your friends can see you online or not. if you don’t face problem after that then it means there id nothing wrong with hamachi but you need to change firewall setting.

You should open hamachi window and after opening the hamachi window you have to right click on the network name and after doing that you have to select “Go online” option and after doing that you have to check what the result is. It might be helpful for you.

Well after looking at your solution i have first tried to solve this problem by repairing the hamachi network but that does not help me to solve this problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by turning off the Firewall but problem does not get solved. I have also open hamachi window and then select Go online after right clicking on theb network name but my problem does not get solved. now please let me know how to solve this problem.

According to me you should first go to the Control panel and then click on add and remove programs and after that you have to uninstall hamachi client from there. now after that you have to delete folder document of the hamachi and after doping that restart your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install hamachi again and then you have to join the network. After doing that you r problem will get solved

I was also having similar problem in my computer and then have tried this solution and after that my problem get solved. you should also try this trick and let me know whether your problem get solved or not?

You have mentioned that I have to delete hamachi document from my computer but I don’t know where hamachi document are located. After uninstalling hamachi client I have tried to search in my computer but i didn’t find it. Please tell me from where I have to delete hamachi documents?

You have to go to the document and setting folder in your computer and after that open your user name folder and then open program data folder. After that you will see hamachi folder and then you have to delete it. If you need any more help then let me know.