Thread: While making new movie using AnyDVDRipper conflicts with recent DVD

While making new movie using AnyDVDRipper conflicts with recent DVD

The movies that are released from last two month of last year have the same problem. The last cell of the movie is the same as the first cell. The cell duration time is ‘0’ and by cell command of the previous cell the cell is not replaced. The problem is that when you are making the new movie the last cell is getting replayed. The AnyDVD software recognizes this issue but can’t replace to dummy cell. Is there any solution to resolve this problem?

Re: While making new movie using AnyDVDRipper conflicts with recent DVD

You are telling that AnyDVD recognize the cell but can’t replace to dummy cell. The main problem is with the design including real time decryption. Then AnyDVD see this problem and replaces the bad cell with good.

The new version of the AnyDVD software is 6.9.1.0 and till now it is the latest one. The latest beta version is 6.9.1.1. Your anyDVD software may be outdated. First update your AnyDVD software then see the same problem occurs.

You said that you make new movie through Any DVD software. Show me the proper way how you make the new movie using AnyDVD?

Most of the time I use these DVDShrink Re-Author mode to make movie. I tried many times but the result was the same then I also tried with the cloneDVD2 which is the latest one but there was no joy at all. I know that anyDVD is better than DVDFab. AnyDVD removes the bad sector cell while in case of DVDFab it replaces the cell to dummy.

I never got this problem as I am using cloneDVD. I am using the latest update and it is goods. I have downloaded it from web. Here it is the link http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html after that click on download the latest version you want. See the latest version I am using resolves the problem.

Try using AnyDVD 6.9.1.3. Software it is the updated version. I have tested it with the movie "Pirates of the Carribean 4". Guess what, it worked properly. Just download the new version and give it a try. I have downloaded from this link http://www.infonsn.com/anydvd-hd-6-9-1-3-beta. It is free site for download.