Thread: how to burn the XGD3 using Imgburn 2.5.6.0 and KProbe 2?

how to burn the XGD3 using Imgburn 2.5.6.0 and KProbe 2?

Hi guys I just wanted to burn the XGD3 with the help of the Imgburn 2.5.6.0 and Kprobe2.I really excited to know how we can perform this operation so easy. Can anyone tell me how it can be possible?

Re: how to burn the XGD3 using Imgburn 2.5.6.0 and KProbe 2?

Accordingly I just wanted to tell you that there are so many different configuration of computer in the world. Here I can give you simple solution to burn the XGD3 with the help of the Imgburn. First of all rip your games using Benq drive flashed with 0800 drive ripping and latest XBOX backup creator. After doinf this I will recommend you that..
    1>open your Imgburn 2.5.6.0 then select the burn and after that go into the advance setting.
    2> If you have Liteon iHas 224, then select the Liteon and along with that please make sure that Force Hyper Tuning is enabled along with that make sure that 'Online Hyper Tuning' enabled.
    3> you can see the different setting in that if you want to see the result so I would suggest you that enabled 'Overspeed' after that enable the 'SmartBurn' it will be best for you.
    4> whenever you burn the CD here I will recommend you that clear all ‘OPC data’.
    5>as I can tell you that this process has been done by me at that I had the mkm003 Verbatim discs. I burn them at the speed of 4X, you can check the performance also. Please make sure that while performing this see that BURN-proof is NOT checked.
    6> At the time buffering I will recommend you that set the buffer size 512mb and after that select the .DVD file to burn.
    7> whenever the burning process will over then close the Img burn and then open the KProbe 2 v2.5.2. And then the read speed to 4X.
    8> then leave you computer it will take few minutes to complete.
    This is over all process that can be useful for you.

Re: how to burn the XGD3 using Imgburn 2.5.6.0 and KProbe 2?

I have seen the few result with mkm-001 with using the over speed say about 2.4X to 4X but got the improvement result in that. Here I can say that, it will same for everyone but while I was doing burning process was settled down when I enable it. Then again stared for the burning process then I got the good result for this.