Thread: Recommendation for three different BD drivers.

Recommendation for three different BD drivers.

Hi, guys I am currently looking for the 3 different Blue-ray drivers. Here I just wanted to tell you that BD drivers should for portable laptop and along with that possibly powered by computer (Dell Precision M6300, has an internal DVD burner, but i guess with a proprietary connector?).Here another one for my slim one (internal) for my office pc and A half-height (internal) one for the video editing station. One more thing I just wanted to tell you that they should at least play CDs, DVDs. One more thing I just wanted to say you blue ray disc and burn them with quality burning results. Here guys I just want your opinion for the drivers.

re: Recommendation for three different BD drivers.

Here I cannot tell you that use the slimline product. I will recommend you that never use them if you have another you can use it. Your requirements are so big, I cannot fulfill you for all the requirements. I can sort out one or two from above. For half height here I would suggest you that just look for the LG, Pionerr and along with liteon.

re: Recommendation for three different BD drivers.

Yes this can be one solution for your requirements. Whenever you take this please make sure that it should support BDXL 128GB quad layer. Here I just wanted to say that is everyone will have quad layered disks along with that I can say that your burner should be future proof. In the market it will comes under $230 for a sata bdxl burner.