Thread: ISO files created using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD is still showing structural copy protection

ISO files created using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD is still showing structural copy protection

I had previously created some backups of some DVDs using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD in the form of ISO files but then now hen I mounted one of the ISOs to a virtual DVD drive then I found that the structural copy protection is still there in the AnyDVD reports, I am not having the same issue for all the iso’s but then only for a few of them, is there anyone who has faced the same??? Or has an idea about resolving it??

Re: ISO files created using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD is still showing structural copy protection

I had previously created some backups of some DVDs using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD in the form of ISO files but then now hen I mounted one of the ISOs to a virtual DVD drive then I found that the structural copy protection is still there in the AnyDVD reports, I am not having the same issue for all the iso’s but then only for a few of them, is there anyone who has faced the same??? Or has an idea about resolving it??
    I just want you to post the AnyDVD report here so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you further with the same, just post it here for further help.

Re: ISO files created using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD is still showing structural copy protection

This is what I have found in the AnyDVD report.
    Media is not CSS protected.
    Media is region free.
    Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
    Found & removed structural copy protection!
    Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
    Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
    RCE protection not found.
    UDF filesystem patched!
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Found & removed 1 potential bad sector protections!

It is clearly showing that the CSS protection was removed but then it is still removing structural copy protection and invalid cells, do you have an idea about the same????

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the following:
    • Version of AnyDVD
    • Version of CloneDVD2
    • Which is the Operating system in your case?
    • Are you using Blu-ray disc or something else?

Just answer the same for further help.

I am using:
    • AnyDVD version 6.8.9.0
    • CloneDVD version 2 2.9.3.0
    • Windows 7
    • I am not using Blu-ray disc is it just a normal dvd

What do you think might be the possible cause of this issue??

I don’t think that it is any issue,I mean that if you read the little warning that you get from the AnyDVD ripper while back up to ISO says that AnyDVD does leaves the structural protections in such cases. If you have not read the same then check it out and then let me know if you have any queries, a better idea will be backing up the folder firs and then making an ISO from the folder. Try to perform the same as well and the post back the result that you get.

I wanted to share that I have not used AnyDVD for creating ISO but then I have used CloneDVD2, other than this the warning that you are talking about is the pop up that you get when one uses the AnyDVD directly in order to back up to ISO. I am aware of the same and that is the reason I have got the CloneDVD2 for creating the ISO files. What do you have to say about the same??? Any further help fir this will be highly appreciated.

I have found many others facing the same and it seems to be normal as long as the ISO plays fine, I think that you should better ignore those warnings, if you are using CloneDVD for making an ISO then it will put the reauthored content into the ISO container file and I don’t think that the Content re-authored by CloneDVD gives warning like that. If you want then you can try to use ImgBurn and see if it is making any difference or not.