Thread: Not able to create ISO from P90X2 DVDs using AnyDVD

Not able to create ISO from P90X2 DVDs using AnyDVD

I am Not able to create ISO from P90X2 DVDs using AnyDVD I don’t know why the disk is just getting stuck @ 2%. I am not having any issue in ripping it to the hard drive but then I am willing to get the iso as it is easier to playback with virtual clone drive. Is there anything I can do about the same????

Re: Not able to create ISO from P90X2 DVDs using AnyDVD

I am Not able to create ISO from P90X2 DVDs using AnyDVD I don’t know why the disk is just getting stuck @ 2%. I am not having any issue in ripping it to the hard drive but then I am willing to get the iso as it is easier to playback with virtual clone drive. Is there anything I can do about the same????
    If you are not having any issues in copying the files/folders from the discs the hard drive then you can just use a program called Imgburn in order to make an ISO from the files/folders that will be on the hard drive, just check it out and see if it is helping or not. Best of luck

There are possibilities that there might be "autorun.inf" on the DVD which you are trying to load, you should check out for that in a text editor and find out if it is loading an executable, it should be like the this:
    Example Autorun.inf:

[AUTORUN]

OPEN = FILE_NAME_HERE.EXE

If you find the same then just open up AnyDVD and then go in to Settings\Feature Removal and then check mark the "PC-Friendly (Autorun on Video DVD)" which will further disable Autorun and you won’t face the same issue in future.

I think that I can help you out here, I have was having the same situation a weak again but then later I got AnyDvd version 6.8.8.0 and after it completes it process I had used CloneDVD for creating the iso and I did not had any further issues, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is helping you out as well or not. Just try it out and then post back the result that you get.