Thread: When will slysoft release Clone Blu-Ray?

When will slysoft release Clone Blu-Ray?

As the Slysoft had mentioned that they will be releasing Clone Blu-Ray in February 2012 and there are no information regarding the same by any officials, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has an idea about the release date of the Clone Blu-Ray?? I am really looking forward to get the Blu-Ray backing up software by the slysoft.

Re: When will slysoft release Clone Blu-Ray?

As the Slysoft had mentioned that they will be releasing Clone Blu-Ray in February 2012 and there are no information regarding the same by any officials, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has an idea about the release date of the Clone Blu-Ray?? I am really looking forward to get the Blu-Ray backing up software by the slysoft.
    Even I am waiting for the same as I want to Clone my Blu-Ray library and then use those backup copies and keep the original undamaged for a long time but then I think that we will have to probably wait for the same as even I have not met came in contact with any official addressing anything about it by now.

I have found many other people rushing to slysoft forum addressing them their promise but then I don’t think that rushing will make the software come any sooner, I think that we should better give them time so that they test out all the bugs and provide us with a better product rather than just handling major bugs later and then screaming about the same.

I completely agree to you for that but then I think that they should have better come up with some updates regarding the same as a no of user are waiting for it, anyways I am not asking for the release date but then I just wanted to know that will the product be able to CLONE a 50Gb Blu-Ray down to a 25Gb disc or a DVD9 disc without disturbing the menus??? I have been looking after a product for this but then I have not yet found any, so I was expecting Slysoft to come up with the same this time but then I am not very sure about it, as there is no update for the product yet. I have found that there are some software’s that are capable of copying the main title but then they are just not capable of keeping the track of the menus and the special features.

I think that you have not yet checked out around well, I will like to inform you that BD rebuilder is capable of shrinking BD rebuilder and maintaining the full disc structure as well, just check out the same and sere if you are finding it to be helpful in your case.

I have tried out BD Rebuilder but then it did not helped me much, I had tried using it with the defaults, I had ran the BD_RB System Inspection and this is what I have got:
    Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
    -AVISYNTH Version: [2.5.8.0], Ok
    - HAALI Splitter: [1.9.42.1], Ok
    - FFDSHOW: [3326], Ok
    - WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
    - FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
    - FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
    - FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
    - BD Rebuilder v0.40.0.8, Ok
    - X264: Ok
    - AFTEN: Ok
    - FAAC: Ok
    - MP4BOX: Ok
    - WAVI: Ok
    - TSMUXER: Ok
    For now I am looking forward to try out BD9(DVD9) but then I just wanted to know if it is different as compared to DVD9, I am asking so because I have not found NO DVD9 with this latest version. Is there anyone who has an idea about it???