Thread: Need help in burning expensive Blu-Ray "Coasters" using ImgBurn

Need help in burning expensive Blu-Ray "Coasters" using ImgBurn

I have been trying to burn an expensive Blu-Ray "Coasters" and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to burn an already created .iso file to the Blu-Ray Writer then I don’t know what goes wrong and the process fails every time giving me an I/O Error!, is there anything who can help me out with it??

Re: Need help in burning expensive Blu-Ray "Coasters" using ImgBurn

I have been trying to burn an expensive Blu-Ray "Coasters" and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to burn an already created .iso file to the Blu-Ray Writer then I don’t know what goes wrong and the process fails every time giving me an I/O Error!, is there anything who can help me out with it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that what exactly is the error that you are getting, just make a note of it and then post it here, other than this which Blu-Ray Writer you are using and what is the media that you are using, just answer me the asked questions so I can have a better ide of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you out with the same.

I am getting the below error message:
    I/O Error!
    Device: [0:2:0] ATAPI iHBS212 2 5L08 (G: ) (ATA)
    ScsiStatus: 0x02
    Interpretation: Check Condition
    CDB: AA 00 55 60 60 00 00 00 20 40 00
    Interpretation: Write (12) - Sectors: 5595232 - 5595263
    Sense Area: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 21 02 00 00 00 00
    Interpretation: Invalid Address For Write

I have been using LiteOn iHBS212 Blu-Ray Writer and as far as the media is concerned I am using Verbatim 4x Single Layer Blu-Ray BD-R discs.

Ok, I just want you to attach your system log, so I can just go through it and find out the actual cause of this issue, other than this I also wanted to ask that have you tried using some other media to check if i8t is helping you out in burning an .iso file to Blu-Ray, if not then check out the same as well and then post back the result that you get for further help.

I have tried using some different media as well and the last one was Verbatim 4x Single Layer Blu-Ray BD-R discs, which did not helped either, I have attached the log just check out the same and see if you are able to find out anything to be suspicious for causing this issue, any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I will like to inform you that the version that you are having is quite old and outdated and you should better update to current version, I have checked out for the same and I have found there is a firmware update available for your drive at the firmwarehq site, also make sure that you are updating the SATA Drivers as well as the nVidia Drivers, just check out these things and then let me know what you get. I think that this should probably help you out.

In that case I have done the following:
    • I have installed the Latest version of ImgBurn
    • Have installed latest firmware for Blu-ray Writer
    • Have updated the SATA Drivers as well as the nVidia Drivers

Even after doing all this I am getting the same error message, anyways you can check out the new log that has been generated as I have attached it below.

I think that there is some kind of driver issue, I have checked out the logs and have found that there are some driver giving error without returning a specific error code and as far as I am aware you should not get 'No additional sense information available'. Error message but then you are and I doubt that the drivers are losing the error code. You can try to use the drive in another computer and see if it is making any difference, just check out the same and let me know if you get any further errors.

hi there i have the same problem with my pioneer blu-ray writer

Quote Originally Posted by lipithink View Post
    hi there i have the same problem with my pioneer blu-ray writer
    Can you please describe in brief like what all kind of problem are you facing? What is the model number of the pioneer blu-ray writer that you have? Have you tried updating your blu ray firmware

I have 3 blu-ray writers
    1.Pioneer BDR-206
    2.Pioneer BDR-206 M
    3.Sony Optiarc 5300s
    My Mother board is : ASUS P8P67 LE
    yes I have Done all the suggested thing like updating firmwares (WD External H.D.D, Blu-ray Writers , SATA Drivers ) , Reinstalling windows 7 but the problem has not been fixed yet.
    I AM GOING TO BE CRAZY

The ERROR Is :
    I/O Error!
    Device : [4:0:0] PIONEER BD-RW BDR-206 1.56 (E (SATA)

ScsiStatus : 0x02
    Interpretation : Check Condition

CDB : AA 00 00 0C B8 E0 00 00 00 20 40 00
    Interpretation : Write (12) - Sectors:833760 - 833791

Sense Area : 71 00 04 00 0C B5 C0 0E 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00
    Interpretation : Internal Target Failure

isn't there anyone to help me ?

I have 3 blu-ray writers
    1.Pioneer BDR-206
    2.Pioneer BDR-206 M
    3.Sony Optiarc 5300s
    My Mother board is : ASUS P8P67 LE
    yes I have Done all the suggested thing like updating firmwares (WD External H.D.D, Blu-ray Writers , SATA Drivers ) , Reinstalling windows 7 but the problem has not been fixed yet.
    I AM GOING TO BE CRAZY

The ERROR Is :
    I/O Error!
    Device : [4:0:0] PIONEER BD-RW BDR-206 1.56 (E (SATA)

ScsiStatus : 0x02
    Interpretation : Check Condition

CDB : AA 00 00 0C B8 E0 00 00 00 20 40 00
    Interpretation : Write (12) - Sectors:833760 - 833791

Sense Area : 71 00 04 00 0C B5 C0 0E 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00
    Interpretation : Internal Target Failure
    You seem to have tried out a no of solution so far and i am just thinking that why any of then has not made any difference in your case, i just wanted to know that are you getting the same error for all the three listed blu-ray writers ? have you tried using them with some other system having different board to check out if they are working out there, if not then just check it out and then let me know the response that you are getting for further help.

Quote Originally Posted by ***n View Post
    You seem to have tried out a no of solution so far and i am just thinking that why any of then has not made any difference in your case, i just wanted to know that are you getting the same error for all the three listed blu-ray writers ? have you tried using them with some other system having different board to check out if they are working out there, if not then just check it out and then let me know the response that you are getting for further help.
    actually i had a P8H61 ASUS mother board and it's 2 month i have changed it to p8p67le.
    I had no problem until 2 weeks ago when i faced the message that has been told.
    and yes every of them give me the same message ( not all the time's ).
    I am very confused What this problem is. because most of the time they do well but some times i get the message.
    In Average i burn 10 bd50 G and 1 is failed i am wondering why i don't have any problem in burning bd25 G Disks.