Thread: How to solve intermittent stutter in ANYDVD?

How to solve intermittent stutter in ANYDVD?

Hi guys, when the movie first came out immediately tried with new DVD. I am running ANYDVD and CLONEDVD2 for making a full copy. All was going good but one day playback movie stop intermittently. I tried s to solve this issue with the help of Netfix version but I could not solve it. At that time I was having only one option ANYDVD’s “Rip DVD to Harddisk”but still got problem.

Re: How to solve intermittent stutter in ANYDVD?

Here I can give only suggestion because I don’t have proper solution for this. I just wanted to say is until the helps arrive you just update your AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 with new version. If you want to update you cloneDvd follow link below.CloneDVD driver. This is not copying. I hope this will help you.

Hi guys, actually I just wanted to say that is you are not supposed to worry about this genius of the Sly Soft will find the way to get rid off from this issue. Here I would suggest you that use the latest Beta version 6.9.1.1. I hope this will help you. As work around you cannot use the cloneDVD and re-author just main movie- angle1.

I tested it. Here if you need a angle one of main movie, them there would be no problem. But if you need the angle-2 of the movie, there might be problem. In that case CloneDVD remain structure of multi-angle even if re-authoring in single angle. So problem would be same. Here I would suggest you that if you want single angle of main movie then it would be better for you use the other program just like output of ANYDVD ripper. It won’t have a problem.