Thread: How to create .CUE file for audio CD in imgburn?

How to create .CUE file for audio CD in imgburn?

Hi guys, I am using imgburn from one year. Actually my problem is that when I try to create a .CUR file to use for audio CD. Imgburn freezes. Then I forced to kill the relative processes. One more things I just wanted to say that is if I import .wav file then everything work fine but when I use the .mp3 file problem persists. So can anybody tell me how to solve this issue? One more thing I just wanted to say is I installed the Lame encoder but it hasn’t helped me.

re: How to create .CUE file for audio CD in imgburn?

Here I would suggest you that open the offending mp3 in Graphedit. Graphedit is the utility and it is the part of the Microsoft direct show. It is nothing but the visual tool for building and testing filter graphs for direct show. One more thing you can open the Imgburn from within Windbg (which is free from Microsoft). WinDbg is nothing but the debugger for Microsoft windows. It is used for to debug the user mode application and drivers. The windbg log file it will give you clue then you will come to know which filter was last pulled into the graph and therefore which one causing this type of issue? I hope this will help you.