Thread: Registered Nero kWIK MEDIA BUNDLE keep telling to purchase license

Registered Nero kWIK MEDIA BUNDLE keep telling to purchase license

I have installed the Nero 11 as well as Kwik Media Bundle. But now whenever I try to run this bundle, it is telling me that I need to purchase a license. AS far as I am concerned I have inserted and registered license in the control panel. If I try to insert same license, it tell that it already exist-purchase new one. What can I do now?

re: Registered Nero kWIK MEDIA BUNDLE keep telling to purchase license

I don’t know why you have installed that Bundle separately. To my knowledge concern the Kwik Media is included in the Nero v11 suite. The version 11 would have everything you need. It is a complete package with dozens of tools included inside it. Now the problem you are having is about 2 Kwik Media Bundles simultaneously installed in your computer. To check it, Go to the control panel and add/remove program sections. See whether that bundle is installed separately from Nero 11 or not. If so, uninstall it and now see if it can make any difference.

In my case, the issue was all about the Registry entries. I solved it by completely removing all registry references and reinstalling Nero 11. After that I have successfully installed the Nero 11 suite and activated. So once again I am telling me that you don’t need to install Kwik Media Bundle separately

If you have already purchased the Kwik Media Bundle. I urge you to return it since it is not needed in your case. You may get refund for that. If you get the refund, you can use that to upgrade to the Platinum v11. This upgrade will add extra templates and other goodies which you cannot find in standard v11. With the platinum version you will also get the Kwik Blu-ray.

I think that the issue is all about the separate security system. Whenever installing new apps, it would be better if you disable that security software. Also make sure that you are running KwikMedia.exe file as the administrator. For that right click on it and choose "run as administrator".