Thread: Unable to rip margin call.

Unable to rip margin call.

Hi, guys I am using AnyDVD 6.8.9.2 beta version. I just wanted to rip the Margin call. I have tried so much but I could not do that. When I start to rip margin call it starts but after 40% it stops. So can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?

Re: Unable to rip margin call.

You want rip video DVD on HARD disk. Here I wanted to say that it will not rip to hard drive. Here I would suggest you that please uncheck the “Copy protection based on unreadable sectors” and after that enable the CPRx in 1Click DVD Copy then you will see that it will copy and burn without any interruption. I hope this will help you.

I am satisfied with your points. I would suggest you to use above technique it will help you. If you still not able to solve this issue I will recommend you to set the AT scanner. It is always enable for disc. If you use this I hope this will helpful for you to solve this issue.

If you still not able to solve this issue, I guess there may be chances of that disk and drive may be defective. Her I would say that old disk are often “damaged” but in case of new disk it can be defective. Here I would suggest you please exchange the DVD and try it again. I hope this will help you.

Yes, I am satisfied with your point’s dude, but it might possibility of this issue. Here I would suggest you that if you have old version of ANYDVD. Try on that version problem may be in version just switch to old version and try whatever points has been discussed in above reply i.e. Un-checking “Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" in the settings. I hope this will help you.