Thread: Knowing about speaker output recording?

Knowing about speaker output recording?

Hey friends, I need a help with respect to the above issue. I am stuck with some of the steps in getting the Playback tab of Sound” and also I am not getting the Default format in the same option. Can anyone help me out with the steps please?

Also I have audacity ‘s latest beta version with me, heard that the recording from the speaker output is quite satisfying but again even in it the instructions for the windows 7 are not so understandable.

Re: Knowing about speaker output recording?

Hope the below steps help you out:

• You need to go to control panel
    • Click the Playback tab of Sound
    • Right-click on "Speakers" or "Headphones" device for your computer sound device
    • Set it as "Default Device" or "Default Communication Device" as per required
    • Then right-click and click Properties
    • Advanced tab and set "Default Format"

Even I am looking out for the same criteria. Actually the thing is that I am subscribed to AllTunes since last few months, hope you all know about AllTunes. Anyways I was able to downloading songs from there at a reasonable rate but then my account was however dried up on their site and therefore they stopped replying me about renew it. Now the issue is that I can somehow listen to all the songs that I want but then I am unable to download them as a MP3 format. I somehow wanted to record those songs and then put them together on my computer system as a MP3 files. Please help me out with the steps and procedure in order to achieve the required things.

Even I am looking out for the same criteria. Actually the thing is that I am subscribed to AllTunes since last few months, hope you all know about AllTunes. Anyways I was able to downloading songs from there at a reasonable rate but then my account was however dried up on their site and therefore they stopped replying me about renew it.
    For your kind information let me tell you that AllTunes have completely ran out of business including its parent AllOfMP3. Also the pieces and some of the other related things of it is now struggling in order to stay in the market. That might be the reason why you are not able to contact the business operation and also unable to contact.

You have actually unintentionally drowned the company due to some mess up. Not be able to get the online or web downloads or music was just for the music industries benefit, therefore its very much harder for your to do it in your system and sometimes impossible in some systems.

Hey friends, I need a help with respect to the above issue. I am stuck with some of the steps in getting the Playback tab of Sound” and also I am not getting the Default format in the same option. Can anyone help me out with the steps please?
    I am not sure which steps you are talking about, but most probably I can provide you with the link which I guess is related to your requirement and also can somehow help you out in some of the other way. Just have a look at the link: CLICK HERE

I had the same issue, which was never sortable until I considered audacity; I must say that audacity is too audacious. Better you go for Freecorder, you need not have to worry about your criteria as Freecoder also do the same thing which is required to you, it is a windows sound capture program and also it helps you to save the work in mp3. For your kind information let me tell you that freecoder is normally runs on windows but it’s actually not a part of windows. I have already downloaded it and trust me its working with an ease, it does exactly the same things which is done by audacity. The only things that I could find as a negative point in Freecoder is that it is unable to display the name of the music or the artist which is not actually a big deal.

FreeCoder

That’s a good option, as suggested I downloaded and installed it in my system, before doing that I read about the application thoroughly, it sounded good to me. All the downloads are shown for e.g. date/time.mp3 but then the properties are not shown anymore. As known to me, I can somehow name them but before that I have to listen to them completely or just a portion of them first.

Just wanted to ask you whether I will have to assign the title or name of the song, hope so not, because that’s what exactly I am avoiding. Would mp3tag, etal, not have any more info.

Freecoder is definitely the best option in replacement of audacity. It’s the best Free Video Downloader, Audio Recorder and audio Converter. It provides you the simplest was to save the video and audio from the web and then convert into other known formats. Once the freecoder is installed you can use probably use the following buttons:
    • YouTube Downloader Tool
    • Video History Tool
    • Record Audio/MP3 Tool
    • Convert Tool

Just wanted to ask you whether I will have to assign the title or name of the song, hope so not, because that’s what exactly I am avoiding. Would mp3tag, etal, not have any more info.
    Obviously you can easily find programs that could record streams and then capture the meta data which is associated with the stream if its really there as in the playlist. Some of the tags editor including MP3Tag on the basis of the file name can somehow download metadata from the internet.
    For some more information I would really like to let you know some of the key features of Freecoder:

• Record MP3 Audio from any Site
    • Convert to MP3, MPEG4 etc
    • Works in browser
    • Includes FLV Player
    • No Spyware and no Adware