Thread: How to create Image to burn?

How to create Image to burn?

Hi, guys I am little bit embarrassed to ask this type of question. I just wanted to create Image to burn. So anyone can tell me which program I use so that I can fix this issue. I have already tried on to rip and then DVD2one but I could not find the solution.

Re: How to create Image to burn?

Here I would suggest you that use whatever you want use for creating ISO image. One more things here whenever you are doing this, be it shrink For example you can use the Elby's CloneDVD. Here Elby's CloneDVD software copies the moves in unparalleled picture quality. It is one of best software for compressing long footage in brilliant quality. After that I would suggest you that use Image burn to burn it on DVD. I hope this will help you.

Here I just wanted to say that if you have already generated the DVD files then you can easily create the ISO image files using the imgtools_classic 0.91.6 from coujo .After that you need to scroll down and find the Image tool classic. I hope this will help you.

Here I guys I am completely satisfied with your points. Using this people can solve this issue. Here I just wanted to say that is if you have VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders with all the VOB, IFO's, and BUP files. So here you are supposed to convert into the .ISO file. You can do this easily by suing Image burn. I would suggest you that choose 'Write files/folders to Disk' option before that please make sure that you are ISO type is joilet+UDF. Then you will get the guides and support also.