Thread: How to solve crashing of AnyDVD during multiple Instances?

How to solve crashing of AnyDVD during multiple Instances?

Hi, guys I am currently using the AnyDVD 6.4.5.6 along with I am running windows vista ultimate 32 bit. I am not facing any problem when I rip any DVD to hard drive. One more thing I just wanted to say that I am having 3 optical drivers and my problem is that when I run multiple instance of “Rip DVD to hard drive” and whenever I am trying to ripping 2 or more DVD at a time then , ANY DVD crashes. Guys it only crashes when I start by click on “copy DVD reaches” 99%. I have tried different DVDs but at that time it doesn’t crashes. In the second and third instance it doesn’t show any problem but it only crashes when it reaches to 99%. Guys I just wanted to say that I had never had such type issue. So can anyone tell me how to solve it? It will be great for me.

Re: How to solve crashing of AnyDVD during multiple Instances?

Yes, I have gone through your query. Actually I made little bit test, you know it was happening means DVD ripping on one DVD was 4.22 gigs (the title was war game) and other was 100 million BC title size was 5.43 gigs. Here my DVD drive 2 was crashing at 99%, after sometimes it reaches to finishing mode. I am currently using Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz, CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3 DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800), Windows Server 2011 64 Bit Edition, HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L. These are all about my server system.

Yes, I am satisfied with your points; actually I have been also done the practical on basis of this. I tried ripping of DVD with WAR game- the dead code and the Lost Boys- Tribe. Here when I started the process it was running very slow but after sometimes they finished without any incident or any interruption. I can tell what I am using currently. Here the details which are given below as follows. I am having windows vista Ultimate SP1*64 bit along with Samsung SH-S223F (SATA) and LG GSA-H55L (IDE). My Samsung is lot faster than the LG. Actually here I can say that my Samsung finishes very soon. One more thing I just wanted to say is actually I am suing One SATA and one IDE drive. You are using two SATA drives. I don’t have idea about this.

Hey guys, actually I am not using ripper and one more thing, I never used the two instance at a time. But when I saw this problem on forum, I decided to see whether these issues actually happen or not. When I tried this I didn’t face this issue.

Yes, I can understand that you didn’t face any such type o problem but one thing I just wanted to say is this type of problem may not comes in your DVD but some of user can face this type of issue. Actually I found the some solution for it. You can rip the DVDS with ANYDVD ripper and cloneDVD at the same time. So I would suggest you that if you have cloneDVD just try it. I hope this will help you.

Here I would say that if you are using the CloneDVD , you cannot use the ANYDVD ripper. I just wanted to say that ANYDVD ripper is slower than other and you cannot remove unwanted material. One more thing I just wanted to say that if you are using IDE driver on same IDE channel here only one drive can be active at any given of time. So here conclusion is that it will not comfortable to ripping from two IDE drivers at the same time.