Thread: getting File Corrupted error AnyDVD 6.7.9.0

getting File Corrupted error AnyDVD 6.7.9.0

In my computer I have installed AnyDVD 6.7.9.0 software and I have windows 7 operating system. it has suddenly started giving me problem. now whenever I use AnyDVD 6.7.9.0 software at that time I get fille corrupted error. Now please tell me how can I fix this problem?

Re: getting File Corrupted error AnyDVD 6.7.9.0

To solve this problem you have to exclude AnyDVDTray.exe from the AirfoilInject3 and then you have to check whether that error is still occurring or not? as far as I know after trying this solution you will not get this error again. I was also having similar problem and then I have tried this solution and problem get solved. you should also try this solution.

Thank you for helping me. After reading you solution I have try to fix this problem by removing the AirfoilInject3.dll and restarting the computer but after that also I m still having sane. This problem is frustrating for me. Is there any other way to get rid of this error?

You should open control panel in your computer and then you have to click on uninstall program. After doing that you have to locate AnyDvd software from there. Now click on uninstall and after uninstalling the software from your computer you have to run Ccleaner and the reinstall AnyDvd software again.

If reinstalling the software does not help you then you have to download latest version of this software from internet and install in your computer. May be after doing this problem will get solved. Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

Similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have downloaded latest version of AnyDVD from internet and then I have installed that in my computer. Now after installing that in my computer all the problem gets solved. you can also try this solution to fix this problem.