Thread: Is Synchronizing cache step important part of burning of ubuntu image file on ImgBurn?

Is Synchronizing cache step important part of burning of ubuntu image file on ImgBurn?

recently I have downloaded .iso file of ubuntu from the official website. I tried to burn that iso file on CD. There was not any issue until I reached to ‘Synchronizing cache’. At that moment the entire process stuck for an hour. I closed ImgBurn and booted the disc and worked for me. now I wanted to know whether Synchronizing cache is an important steps. If so then I have to burn the disk again. however Live version is working flawlessly. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Synchronizing cache step important part of burning of ubuntu image file on ImgBurn?

Well Synchronizing cache is last steps to finish the burring process of any CD or DVD. It helps to find out the disc is having original data but not as complete as that of original one. synchronizing cache is not critical as that of copy of the data you are having. If your disc is not having any issue then go ahead. In future if you don’t wanted to use discs which are not completed with sync process then you have to try to burn the same at the lower speed. It will make the burning process better and there would be less problem.

Re: Is Synchronizing cache step important part of burning of ubuntu image file on ImgBurn?

I recommend that you should download md5sum.exe and simply check the checksum of iso before you are trying to reburning CD. If md5sum matching the burning of new CD. You should not use the CD which is not burn successfully. It could work at initial stage but could cause major problem afterwards.