Thread: No welcome application in Nero 7

No welcome application in Nero 7

Today in the morning I installed retailed copy of Nero 7 suite in my system. My system is running windows 7 32 bit OS. Till now there have been no such problem which too serious but yeah I have doubt, can anyone tell me whether there is a welcome application present in the Nero 7 suite. As such till now I haven’t found it. Can anyone let me know where can I find this welcome application. I don’t have any idea of searching it, I can’t find it anywhere. Please help me out.

Re: No welcome application in Nero 7

Did you search it anywhere till now in the system? Anyways try to check out in this path and let me know what you can find in it:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 11\Nero Welcome

The Nero Welcome folder should be present in the Nero 11 folder, if found open the Nero welcome folder and let me know what all files are present in it.

First of all I would advise you not to buy a retailed copy of any software ever from the retail shop or somewhere else. For your kind information let me tell you that Retail copy of Nero 7 coming in the Retail boxes sometimes contain the older version of the software. Must be the same thing has happened in your case.

So better I would suggest you to do the updates and then check out for the welcome application.

Nero Control Center -> Check for Updates

I do agree with you suggestion but somewhere I feel that the welcome center is an integral part of this Nero version 11 and for some reason they didn’t seem to be fitting to be a desktop icon.

I found it by looking out for something similar to startsmart. For your convenience if checking for the updates doesn’t helps you then its best recommended to get version 11:
    Nero.com > products > download the trial version V11.

No matter what version you buy but make sure that you turn off the antivirus and the try the installation using the purchase serial number and then after the installation check out for the updates.

Once when I installed Nero 11 I had the same issue of welcome application. But then I went for the update check as I was already aware of this suggestion. But then it didn’t install. Then I went back and then installed the updates again and now everything is fine I can see the welcome application.