Thread: Preview Pane is greyed in Advanced Edit mode of nero Video 11 Platinum

Preview Pane is greyed in Advanced Edit mode of nero Video 11 Platinum

I have recently installed Video 11 Platinum and I have found that the Preview Pane is grayed in Advanced Edit mode, In my case the system is running on Windows 7 64 Bit and I have also updated the drivers for the Radian HD 6970 video card in my system, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the cause of it???

Re: Preview Pane is greyed in Advanced Edit mode of nero Video 11 Platinum

I have recently installed Video 11 Platinum and I have found that the Preview Pane is grayed in Advanced Edit mode, In my case the system is running on Windows 7 64 Bit and I have also updated the drivers for the Radian HD 6970 video card in my system, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the cause of it???
    In that case I just wanted to know that are you able to view the below things:
    • Media area
    • Effects
    • Timeline

If you are not able to see the above things then just double click on Advanced Editing which will be on the left side and see if you are able to get them. Just check it out and post back the result that you get.

I have performed the same and I was able to see the media area, the effects, the timeline and all in the advanced mode editing window but then I don’t know why the Preview Pane is still grayed, it is not displaying anything, by now I have tried installing the latest drivers for the web incl. chipset, graphic card, bios as well but then none of them is making any difference, is there anything else that I can try out to get it working?? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I will suggest you to better contact the tech support and get the "get support files" utility and after downloading and running the same just attach the resulting nerosupport.cab file to your reply and see if they are able to help you out. Hope that helps.