Thread: Unable to view photo’s in windows media center of windows 7

Unable to view photo’s in windows media center of windows 7

I have a computer in which I have windows 7 operating system and I have windows media center in it. I can listen music through windows media center but the problem is with the photos. The photo’s doesn’t show up I don’t know the problem behind it. It simply displays the message ''Media Player has a necessary component of Windows Media center did not start properly. Restart WMC''. Somebody please provide a perfect solution to my quarry?

Re: Unable to view photo’s in windows media center of windows 7

I have a windows media center at my home and I can see the pictures. If you are not getting how to open the picture then follow this step. If you have a picture folder at your computer you can go to there by the libraries in your media center. First go to the media center then there is task click on that. After task click on setting then there you will find the media libraries. In media libraries there is picture click on that. Add folder of the picture to the libraries then click ok. In my case I can view the picture by using this step.

some of the file type is not supported by windows media center. the file may be changed by default. just see that the file is not corrupt. See that the file is not hidden. If the image are hidden then open the file containing the image. right click on the folder then select. In properties window un check the hidden option.

These things happen mainly due to the virus issues. In my friend case when he got the same problem. He have updated the antivirus from the official site and then scanned the computer through full scan. Then this problem was solved and he can see the photo’s as well as listen to the music.

Before doing anything first try to repair install. It supports in windows 7 I have done it and can see the pictures. Just look out for repair install in the websites then download the application. Then all you have to do is run the .exe file to install. Then click on the repair install it will repair your windows 7 as well as your windows media player.