Thread: Opening an Outlook contact sends it off screen into margin where I cannot see it!

Opening an Outlook contact sends it off screen into margin where I cannot see it!

Windows XP, Outlook 2007. Everything works fine but in the middle of my day, all of a sudden opening a contact card sent it off screen right into margin of monitor where I cannot see it. Whether I select minimize or maximize, it is still irretrievable. I have to close the card from task bar. I've updated everything including video card, ran diagnostics and virus/spy scan. NOthing glaring resulted. Anyone ever see this before?

Re: Opening an Outlook contact sends it off screen into margin where I cannot see it!

Check your desktop resolution. Right click on desktop > Properties > Setting. Check that resolution is set not too high. Lower it a bit and then maximum the contact. The margin exceed because the resolution set on your screen is either high or the issue can also be due to dual monitor setup. Configure the display settings that's all. Also you can configure the horizontal and vertical alignment from your monitor control buttons.