Thread: Want some icons for Windows 7 media browser

Want some icons for Windows 7 media browser

See guys I am looking for huge amount of icons for Windows 7 media browser. I had tried to made some icons for my media player. I tried for find something on the community for download and found some settings. I am bit confused between the types of icons to choose.

Re: Want some icons for Windows 7 media browser

See you can use the tv shows icon and you can set these up in your collection for these you have to follow the given directions. You can download the batch files .There are different batch type present .Then you can extract it any location of choosing which have to be one by you. Then try to download the icon pack and extract to any location you want. Which icon you like or matches your tv shows simply drag and drop to your show folder. Just see whether all the show folder have a new icon placed inside. Then the last step is to copy the SetupTvFolderIcons.cmd inside the Parent Folder. The parent folder that is containing your picture Shows then Run it. If you want to change you can change it by following the 2 and 3 steps then copy the ClearSubFolderDna.cmd into your parent folder and then rerun the setupTvFolderIcons.cmd.

Re: Want some icons for Windows 7 media browser

You can use the gallery’s download and all features. Then you can grap the thing you want and then drop it into the season folder of yours. Then you have start looking below there you will find the batch file and then run the SetupTvFolderIcons.cmd which you have to do from inside itself . Then the rename of the new icon will be done automatically. Then there is the batch file set that you have to past to your parent directory along all your shows.