Thread: Missing driver error in Fujitsu primergy tx100s2

Missing driver error in Fujitsu primergy tx100s2

Hello friends I while installing windows in my Fujitsu primergy tx100s2 tower server I get “A required CD / DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, USB insert it now please” message while installing Windows Server 2008 R2. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Missing driver error in Fujitsu primergy tx100s2

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that are you using ServerView Installation Manager while performing Windows Server 2008 R2 installation? If you are not using ServerView Installation Manager then I will suggest you to use ServerView Installation Manager and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Yes I will suggest you the same. You must use ServerView Installation Manager while doing this installation. if you are trying to install this in Virtual Environment then you will not able to do this as it is not supported. You have to also make sure that installation DVD which you are using is original.

Thank you for giving me replies. Yes I am using ServerView Installation Manager for this installation and I am using original installation DVD. I have also tried to search solution on internet but didn’t get any help. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have mentioned that after trying above solution also you are not facing this problem and that is why I why I will suggest you to contact Fujitsu support and then ask them about the problem which you are facing and then they will provide you solution regarding this.