Thread: CCleaner beta version for Mac Crashes

CCleaner beta version for Mac Crashes

so I have got this beta version and it crashes all time and I dot even know the reason why . there is nothing much to do for me in this issue and I have looked everywhere but I am not able to find any answer on this . is there any one here knows anything on this I will be really appreciate it if you share something in it

thanks in advance

Re: CCleaner beta version for Mac Crashes

CCleaner 1.00.077 for Mac is been released as foe public beta version. An Uninstall option has been added, Safari as well as QuickTime cleaning speed have been enhanced, fixes have been added to Yahoo! widgets plus there were many UI improvements plus bug fixes. remember that this is beta software, which may have bugs. It is suggested for advanced users only.

Well I have just downloaded the Version 1.00.077 beta 5 but it is still keeping crashes on the start up , don’t kwon what is wrong with this application still needed to fixed some issue on ie please help , I just unable load application . Just bounces in dock till I force quit it. I've reported the error every time

I have the similar problem . The icon just bounces on the dock. While install It a select to replace the previous file every time . Later removing the file and after that trying re-install I am get a message the file previously exist. Keep both or replace. I've tried both. as well attempted to reinstalling after the upgrading to OS X 10.7.3

Well We've got three macs machine . I tried the application on one of them and get the similar results as described in all above post . Patience is a virtue of which I have plenty so I'll wait till the program is ready. I guess this application is ported good of the pc

I have the similar issue . I try the application on my MacBook Air and got the similar outcome as explain here by everyone . I know tolerance is a good quality of which I have abundance so I'll wait till the application is ready. some thought how long it will take to cure this problem ? Is it functioning on any version of Mac? perhaps you must pull the download?

The present edition that Macs are having issue with might well be the first application made for Macs. I'm not certain if that's true, although , I'm willing to be patient until it's fixed for our computer .

As far as I know that The present version is the Final Release; there were more than a few beta versions previous to this one. The present version does not work on my iMac (2010 model), running OS X 10.6.8. It does, however, work on my Mac Mini (mid-2010, I think), also running 10.6.8.

How about having the last Beta which I had no issue with back out again for download till the time you get the cure sorted out. In the saem way it was don for the Windows version under FileHippo site . This will let users to clean their Macs with no bug continually. I've used this software for quite a long time on PCs, so i was glad to notice that they develop a Mac version. I've no doubt they will get it right, just desire i can clean even as i am waiting.

I am Running 10.5.8 Macbook Pro and Install it on it and it worked just well. My friend has the similar OS as the iMac on which it do not work. however after a few time Running 10.5.8 and it ran completely for 6days. unpredictably when I ran it another time I am having the similar precise the same issue. odd that it worked for 6 days and after that stopped. Just an update if this precisely the same problem issue hasn't is noted.