Thread: is it safe to delete missing shared DLL's

is it safe to delete missing shared DLL's

hi guys

I need help here . I am using ccleaner to clean my pc and it is showing me that there is so may missing and I am not sure that I should remove it . is there nayone here can help me on this issue I will be really appreciation to know that. I have looked everywhere for the answer but there is no proper reply , please help

Thanks in advance

Re: is it safe to delete missing shared DLL's

Simply put in at the same time when you uninstall and in application you are some time asked that if you want to allow deletion of shared DLLs. What I suggest is not to delete it if you are not 100 % sure about it .

Its looks as if the ccleaner found it as a registry problem. If you don't certain, then just don't remove this. It's that easy. I never had problem . But usually you need to keep dlls. But back up your registry if you wish to test.

I suggest that you can delete the share DLL. They are just the useless junks . It is missing for the reason that it has previously been removed. What you are just going to remove is the registry entry for it. remove it, however create the backup file first.

Removing shared DLL'S is the one things you don’t want to do it won't save much room anyhow, and the probable consequences perhaps too awful to contemplate. no necessitate to remove files that occupy no space in any way. this can cause main problems.

My recommendation to you, is to keep your dll files alone, except you are extremely certain they are not required. The issue with dll's is they are very often shared by quite a few application and it is extremely difficult to decide which application require which dll. You can obtain application like ''cleansweep'' that maintain to clean unneeded dll's from your system however in my knowledge frequently fail to discern shared from unshared frequently leading to main problems with application behaving oddly or not at all. I have spent quite a bit of time fixing these sort of problems, so I reiterate leave them alone.

I have discover that any .dll that is prefixed with the name of the application can be deleted so if you need to uninstalling is okay to do so . It is the entire of the others that reason too has many issue so leave them as it is .