Thread: Is there a good screen capture tool available for MAC

Is there a good screen capture tool available for MAC

hi

I have been looking all over but not able to find any application for the same. I need it for making a presentation in my office . is there any one here kwon want such kind of tool, I cont care if it is free or paid. Please guys I really need help in this I would be really appreciating this . grab option does not cover enter region so need another screen capture tool .

Thanks

Re: Is there a good screen capture tool available for MAC

The easiest way to make a screenshot in Mac OS X is simply use the keyboard shortcuts available from Apple that would be Apple + Shift +3 (or CMD + SHIFT +3). Keyboard shortcuts that will change the shape of the cursor on the screen in the target. The numbers at the bottom left of the cursor corresponds to the position of the latter. choose one of four virtual corners of the rectangular area you want to capture - click left mouse to a location of your screen - do not release the left mouse button. Always hold the left mouse button pressed - the rectangular area to capture in a white frame - the noted dimensions appear in the bottom right of the cursor. The selection of the area to capture is done then release the mouse button this will make the outbreak of the capture. a "image 1" file will appears on the desktop. This is an image in PNG.

Screen-capture software for Mac OS X, but the built-in option in the system is more than enough . The ScreenshotPlus will fill the gap between the default option perfectly by providing more option to make copies, screen timer, viewing screenshots and especially the ability to save them in JPEG, GIF, BMP or TIFF. ScreenshotPlus has the merit of offering an all-in-one, fully integrated into the system

With Mac OS X, Cmd-shift-4 then create the cursor with the capture area
    or
    Cmd-shift-4-space and then click the window you want to capture
    or
    Cmd-? and ask, "shortcuts Capture" and find all the possibilities

Hope this helps

Perhaps you can try the Onde Screen Capture that is meant for the Mac here us the link. This soft is able to capture every part on your Mac desktop together with rectangular or ellipse region, freehand region, full screen, active window or all windows, etc.It is extremely easy.
    Good luck!

To capture a portion of the screen, just click on the desired part. Obviously, if no window is open in the main screen, it does not work. Therefore click inside an open window. Press the APPLE + SHIFT + 4. To insert in a document, you must press the buttons (Apple / V) or click with the right button of mouse on "Paste

Following is the list of software that can help you in what you have been looking for
    1. SnapNDrag
    2. Screenium
    3. iShowU
    4. Paparazzi
    5. Capture Me
    6. ScreenMenu
    7. JShot
    8. iDive
    9. CatDV

1. Command-Shift-3: Capture the entire screen and saves it to an image file on the desktop.
    2. Command-Shift-4, then select a screen area with the mouse: Capture and area of the screen and saves it on the desktop.
    3. Command-Shift-4 then spacebar, then selecting a window: Capture a copy of the window and saves it on the desktop.

The above commands with t copy the capture screen to the clipboard, which allows you to paste the image in any application

Personally I use Skitch It is completed with a mini editor, which allows to highlight certain items, make some notes, etc. And especially the handle "drag & drop", which allows to put the captured image anywhere .