Thread: Process Explorer a great Task Manager alternative

Process Explorer a great Task Manager alternative

Like to share this with all you here my friend recommended this to me and I must tell you that I never see the application like this in my life. Like to recommend you all this application but I would also like to hear any comment on this application, good or bad if anyone here already use this , I would really appreciate if any one share their experience with us as this application is new for me I don’t know much of its functionality as well , looking forward to this

Thanks

Re: Process Explorer a great Task Manager alternative

Yeah Process Explorer is a program to monitor the running processes in the operating system, an excellent alternative to the standard Task Manager Windows. With the help of Process Explorer you can control all running processes in real time. Tool for professional systems analysts. At least in our company are experts use and recommend.

Main features of the program is

1. tree structure display of running processes
    2. highlighting selected items
    3. Information about running in the system DLL-libraries
    4. mapping the processes in
    5. fast "slew" the suspension and restoration of a process
    6. quickly obtain detailed information about your system

Process Explorer is a good tool for capture and removal of viruses and malicious programs.

Process Explorer free replacement for Windows Task Manager in Windows, but more advanced. With Process Explorer you can find information about open handles process and uploaded them to the DLL. The unique capabilities of the program Process Explorer is useful for solving problems with the DLL versions or handle leaks, and provide insight into the operation of Windows and applications.

Yeah this is the best Windows has the Task Manager tool that shows the system processes and resources .Although the task manager has greatly improved in recent Windows versions but is not with all that I consider necessary, so I use Process Explorer from Sysinternals This program is a great if not better alternative to task manager, especially if we have been infected with malware that we have removed access to Task Manager No installation required, can be run from a USB disk and is free.

I like the feature of the application which is like

• We can increase the columns to display from the View menu >> Select Columns Image
    • Right click any process allows us to interact with it.
    • Double click on the Properties entered any process. These catch the famous scvhost.exe so often repeated in the Task Manager
    • And in different tabs can find out more about the process.
    • Services running
    • Listening Ports
    • Nice graphics view.It has a graphical display of consumption of the machine much larger than the Task Manager.

So this has some highly recommended options.

Many of us use a standard utility taskmgr in windows since it is installed by default, , also known as Task Manager, but the information content of this utility is less . Instead of it, I use Process Explorer, which is a good alternative to Task Manager and allows you to monitor all online processes Windows online time, which is useful not only for identifying suspicious processes, but also can stop the work of any processes, also shows , the resources such as CPU, network, hard disk drive. In addition to stopping processes, Process Explorer also allows you to kill the "unwanted our processes."

Process Explorer is free and requires no installation. If you want it to replace the standard Windows Task Manager, then you just go to the menu Options - Replace Task Manager and then will change to Process Explorer. Now if you press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open up Process Explorer, informative task manager.