Thread: Converting data input from Word doc and excel file into a pdf file

Converting data input from Word doc and excel file into a pdf file

Hey guys I have come up with a problem which you all should solve it for me. I have a 1-page Word document and 1 excel spreadsheet containing a table with different fields. So now what I want is that combine both the word file and excel file in to a single xls file. Now the excel file has 10 rows say x1 to x10 now what I want is to get all that rows converted in to a separate pdf file that’s what I am looking for. Now I want a procedure that can be repeated every time I select a different excel file to do that. Is that possible?

Re: Converting data input from Word doc and excel file into a pdf file

Well that’s a very difficult thing to solve now frankly speaking let me tell you that I don’t know anything about converting the excel sheet into a pdf file but yes I can definitely give you some information about the merging of the word file in to the excel file. Here I have got a link named How to merge excel and word document? for you which you can refer to and there you will get all the information about the merging of the two files. So do go through the link.

Simpo PDF Creator Pro is a program that allows you to combine multiple files to one PDF. So probably you should check out that application may be that would be useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Well that’s a very difficult thing to solve now frankly speaking let me tell you that I don’t know anything about converting the excel sheet into a pdf file but yes I can definitely give you some information about the merging of the word file in to the excel file. Here I have got a link for you which you can refer to and there you will get all the information about the merging of the two files. So do go through the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erakna View Post
    Simpo PDF Creator Pro is a program that allows you to combine multiple files to one PDF. So probably you should check out that application may be that would be useful for you.
    Ok that’s great to see some solution coming out. It would be better if you can give me the download link of that particular software. Do you all have any idea where can I get that software and also after downloading what steps should I follow to get the files converted these are some of the steps that are running in my mind? So do answer them first that would be very useful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Ok that’s great to see some solution coming out. It would be better if you can give me the download link of that particular software. Do you all have any idea where can I get that software and also after downloading what steps should I follow to get the files converted these are some of the steps that are running in my mind? So do answer them first that would be very useful for me.
    Dude you will get that software in its official site which is named as simopdf. So visit that site and get the software downloaded first. It is a paid program available for a price of Around $30. So fist go and download it from there, now after having downloaded it run the program. The program will ask you to add the file that you want to convert it to pdf format. So click on that add file option and select the appropriate file that you want in your case it is a xls file. Do add that. Once selected click on the option which is stated as ‘Merge all files to one pdf files’ and then click on convert. That’s what you need to do.