Thread: Key changing software for MP3s on Mac

Key changing software for MP3s on Mac

My system is Mac based and it is currently running Mac OS X. I need a key changing software for Mp3s. I need to change the key during the song play. Is there any software for easy access?

Re: Key changing software for MP3s on Mac

I think you should get the “Amazing Slow Downer” for Mac OS X. You can change the speed of music from 20% (one fifth speed) to 200% (double speed). Don’t worry about the pitch since it will not change with that. This software offers Real-time processing. That means you can use the same feature while playing music through the CD. This software also capable to slow down MP3, AIFF, AAC/MP4 and wave files with greater sound quality.

I know that you are really trying to do now. You want to do is "pitch-shifting". If you find search for this word along with word "mac", I think that you will get number results and alternatives. If your Mac has Garageband or Amadeus Pr, you can also adjust the pitch but these are not dedicated software. It is just a inbuilt feature in those software.

Have you tried the “Capo”?

As far as I know that it is a musician's best friend. This software is able to slow down any of your songs. You can also hear the notes and learn the music. One more feature of this program is you can easily tab out songs during the record time on tops of a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display!

I really use the Amazing Slow Downer. This software will offers easy options to change the key and (or) the tempo. This software also has options for videos. Before buying the original software, you can download the demo version.

If you are looking for a free version program, then try karafun. it's a karaoke player which is able to load any mp3.