Thread: Suggestion for iPhoto and events

Suggestion for iPhoto and events

I am very new to the iMac. I have scanned some of the photo so that I can have digital copies of the paper photos. After that I duplicated in the iPhoto and renamed that. Now what I want to put then in the suitable events but problem is that when I try with that then all those photos moves as a group. As I am new to iMac so I want to have some suggestion from you about iPhoto and events.

Re: Suggestion for iPhoto and events

I would like to tell you that all the photos in the iPhoto are organized as the events that are the time when incorporated into the digital file. I think that your photos are having incorrect time and that is the reason for this issue. Those scanned photos are having the scan time on them and not the time when actual photo was clicked.

iPhoto may seem self-evident and event basic and there is no better way to have organized our entire library by creating events that define and categorize each photo set. Doing so is easy, before you import the pictures just have to put a descriptive name in the bottom of the import options. Automatically create a new event and the photos will be added to it. Another even simpler option is to create a folder in the Finder with the name of the event and add to it all pictures. Once added then import the entire folder into iPhoto. The program will create an event with the same title of the folder.

It is better to define a set of generic label for a complete set, so that we will complete the event title. To do this we must select a set of pictures and click on the "i" button that accompanies each image or with the shortcut "cmd + i". Once this is done will access a menu from which to add a description to the set of photographs.

One can say that if you made it this far you've made a great effort. You've gone from store your photos without any sense, you order them all and relatively accessible, but since we can finish using all the options offered by iPhoto.

Put the photo on a map and for that you will simply have to use the same procedure from the previous post but add the name of a city or location in the corresponding location of the window. Add "faces" is more laborious, but once put a few pictures and labeled the system begins to operate almost autonomously and we just have to confirm people. At first it is somewhat tedious but once you put the work then in future it will save us is quite large.

Events are automatically created from iPhoto albums. These albums can consequently modify or even delete them. If you want to tackle all pictures of a vacation in a single event, it marked the corresponding events by holding down the Command key and click the right mouse button on one of the events. In the appearing pop-up menu, you simply select "Connect events" from. If you want to share events, in contrast, opens marking the corresponding event to the photos you want and select "share events> event."

It is more complicated if you want to move photos from one event to another. In this case, click the right mouse button on the event from which you want to move the photos. In the pop-up window, choose "Open in separate window." There you can select the photos and then drag drag and drop to the desired event preview. Another possibility is to get the desired events by holding down the command key and select to open it by double clicking on one of the events. Now the events are displayed in a list format with the photos. The photos can then move freely from one to the other event.