Thread: Text becomes blank when using Color picker in Mail program of Mac OS X Lion

Text becomes blank when using Color picker in Mail program of Mac OS X Lion

I am facing annoying problem in my computer. I have MAC OS X lion installed in my computer. When I start composing new mail and change the color of the text at that time it works fine. Now after that when I try to revert its color at that time it becomes blank. Now please tell me how to solve this problem?

re: Text becomes blank when using Color picker in Mail program of Mac OS X Lion

I have read your problem and i have also checked in my system also about this problem and I have also notice that same thing happens with me also. After searching on the internet I have come to know that it is a bug and hopefully it will be get fixed soon.

According to me you should try to solve this problem with the help this solution. You have to first open mail program and after opening the mail program you have to type whatever you want and then you have to select the text which you want to change and after selecting the text you have to click on color icon. Now after that you have to click on show colors and after doing that you have to run the color slider little up and then text will appear again.

You should try this solution and then let me know what the result is. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution. I am also facing same problem and the above mentioned solution is proper workaround for this problem. I think you should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is. If you need any more help then let me know.

Well I have tried the solution which is mentioned above and after trying that solution also I am not able to fix this problem. I have also tried to search solution on the internet but after spending so much of time on the internet also I didn’t get any help. If anyone have idea about this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Well you should update your MAC OS Lion to 10.7.3 and after updating the MAC OS X you have to see whether your problem get solved or not. I am not sure but may be updating the MAC OS X lion will help you to get rid of this problem. As far as I know this problem has fixed in the 10.7.3.