Thread: Cannot start Openoffice after installing

Cannot start Openoffice after installing

I have recently installed Openoffice in my computer and I have windows 7 operating system. Now after installing Openoffice in my computer when I try to open it at that time I get error. i don’t know what is wrong with but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Cannot start Openoffice after installing

After reading your problem I would like to tell you that you can solve this problem by removing the user directory from your computer and after removing the user directory from your computer your problem will get solved. You should try this solution an then check whether you can open Openoffice or not.

If you want to delete Openoffice then you have to try these steps. First you have to go to C drive in your computer and then you have to open user folder and then you have to open your user folder. Now after that you have to open application data folder. Then you need to open openoffice folder and then delete users folder from there.

After deleting the users folder you have to try to open Openoffice in your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

I have removed user directory from my computer and after removing the user directory from my computer when I try to open Openoffice at that time also get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to search the solution on internet but I didn’t get any solution. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You can try to solve this problem by downloading Openoffice without java and after downloading that you have to first uninstall openoffice which is installed in your computer and then you have to restart the PC and after that you have to install Openoffice without java and after that your problem might get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

To download Openoffice without Java you have to visit official site of the Open office and then you have to click on the I want to download Openoffice and then you have to select “Get all platforms and languages”. After that you have to uncheck “Include the JRE to the download” option and then download Openoffice and install it in your computer and then your problem might get solved.

Yes I was also having problem with the Openoffice and aft that I have searched on the internet about this problem and I have come to know that installing Openoffice without java can help to solve this problem and after that I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution.