Thread: How to recover deleted images from hard drive

How to recover deleted images from hard drive

As the title of thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. I have accidentally deleted photo from the computer and I wanted to recover the same. Let me know if you are having any idea how to recover those photo? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to recover deleted images from hard drive

I searched in the Google intending to find out method to retrieve deleted photo from hard drive. After complete search I got best solution for this i.e. EasesUS Data Recovery Wizard impressed me most because there were many editors of websites recommended it. After that I decided to download this particular demo version software after doing this I got the deleted photo from partition.

Re: How to recover deleted images from hard drive

Step involve to retrieve the deleted photoŞ

Step A: Launch the software, and choose the module according to the reason for JPG photo loss."Deleted File Recovery" is for deletion restore, "Complete Recovery" is for format restore, and "Partition Recovery" is for photo recovery when partition is lost or corrupted.

Step B: After that select the file type you want to recover. If you want to recover all types of file so you have to click all.

Step c:Choose the volume where there were photos and click "NEXT" to start searching, and then we will see a list of volumes where photos loss possibly happens. After that, Data Recovery Wizard will allow you to choose 4 volumes at best to recover. And then, press "NEXT" button, it will launch the "Building Directory" procedure to search the photos. You will see file/folder tree very soon.

Step d: Choose the photo you want to preview and then click next button. And then select the directory and press the “next button” to save the deleted photo.

beckan0123 Guest

Re: How to recover formatted partition

Hi..there,
    You can recover deleted images from hard drive by using advanced data recovery tool. By using this software I was able to recover formatted partition with ease. This software recovers all types of data from hard drive irrespective of reasons. You can download demo version of this software in your computer.