Thread: Not getting sound with video podcast on iTunes

Not getting sound with video podcast on iTunes

Hi friends I have windows vista operating system in my computer I am facing problem with iTunes in my computer. Recently I have uploaded series of videos from iTunes but when I play that videos at that time I don’t get sound. I don’t know what vis wrong with this but this problem is annoying for me.

re: Not getting sound with video podcast on iTunes

You have to check whether you are getting sound while playing any other videos from iTunes or not? If you are facing problem while playing other videos in iTunes also then it means problem is with iTunes otherwise something else is causing this problem.

You have to try this solution to fix this problem, first you have to open iTunes in your computer and after opening the iTunes you have to redownload the podcast and after doing that also you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think aft trying this solution your problem will get solved. If after trying this solution also same problem occurred then you have to also check whether that videos open correctly in quicktime player or not?

According to me something went wrong while converting the videos. I was also having same problem. I have first uploaded my FLV videos on YouTube which worked correctly and then I have converted the videos in MOV format with the help video converter but after converting the videos I was having similar problem and then I have converted the videos with the help of AVS4You to convert and after that uploaded videos again and then problem get solved. I