Thread: Unable to find Wireless drivers Lenovo ThinkPad T410

Unable to find Wireless drivers Lenovo ThinkPad T410

I was using windows Vista operating system in my Lenovo ThinkPad T410 laptop and I have upgraded my laptop with windows 7 64bit. Now I need wireless drivers for my laptop. please tell me from where I can download the drivers. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to find Wireless drivers Lenovo ThinkPad T410

Have you searched on the official site of the Lenovo? If you have not searched on the official site of the Lenovo then you should visit Lenovo website and after that you have to search for your laptop model number. Then you have to select the operating system which your are using in your laptop and then choose wireless drivers for your laptop. now after that you have to download it and then install in your laptop. after installing that your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you. if you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

According to me the best way to get drivers for your Lenovo ThinkPad T410 laptop is to install system update. You should download system update 4.01 and after that you have to open command prompt and then go to the directory where you have downloaded the system update installation file and then you have to add this command
    SystemUpdate4.01-2011-07-25.exe -s -a /s /v"/qn"
    After that press enter and then you have to close command prompt after finishing installation.

Thank you for helping me. I have tried to search system update installation file for my Lenovo ThinkPad T410 laptop but I didn’t get it. Please tell mw from where I can download installation file of system update 4.01? thank you in advance.

If you are not able to find installation file of system update 4.01 then I will help you with this. You can download it by clicking here SYSTEM UPDATE. I hope with the help of this your problem will get solved. if you need any more help the let me know.