Thread: VMware Fusion gives Syntax Error

VMware Fusion gives Syntax Error

Hello friends I am using MacBook Pro and I have VMware Fusion installed in my machine. Now when I run windows XP though VMware Fusion at that time I get syntax error. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: VMware Fusion gives Syntax Error

According to me you are facing this problem because Windows XP Professional.vmx file gets corrupted in your system and If you want to solve this problem then you have to recover that Windows XP Professional.vmx file and after doing hat you will not get any problem. I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have recover Windows XP Professional.vmx file and after recovering the file my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

Which VMware Fusion version you are using in your Macbook? if you are not using latest version then I will suggest you to download latest VMWare Fusion and after that you have to install that in your system and after that you have to check what the result is.

If you want to download latest version of the VMware fusion then you have to visit the official site of the VMware and then you have to download the latest version of the VMware from there and then you have to install it in your system. Now after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?