Thread: Windows is installing Windows Live Essentials 2011 again and again

Windows is installing Windows Live Essentials 2011 again and again

In my computer I am using windows 7 operating system. From last some days my computer has started giving me problem. In my computer windows is installing Windows Live Essentials 2011 again and again. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me.

Re: Windows is installing Windows Live Essentials 2011 again and again

To solve this problem you have to hide windows live essential related update from control panel and after doing that you will not get this problem again. According to me after hiding the update your problem will get solved.

Yes I agree with above solution. By hiding the updates you can solve this problem you can solve this problem. I was also facing same problem in my computer and I have first though that problem is related to the Operating system and then I came to know that I have to hide windows live essential update in my computer and then I have hid the updates and then my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for providing information to me. I don’t know how to hid the updates from control panel. Please tell me what should I do to hide the updates related to the windows live essentials from control panel. Any help will be appreciated.

To hide the updates you have to follow these steps. First open control panel in your computer and after that you have to click on windows update button. Now after clicking on that you have to click on update history from left pane of the window. Now right click on the item which you want hide and then click on hide update. Now click on OK. After doing this your problem will get solved. If in future you want to unhide the update the open control panel then click on windows updates. After doing that you have to click on restore hidden update and then restore the update which you want.

If above solution does not help you to get rid of this problem then you can also try to solve this problem by doing system restore in your computer. Many times by doing system restore also this type of problem can get solved. You should try this solution and then let me know what the result is.