Thread: Can anyone tell me something about Minitube

Can anyone tell me something about Minitube

Hello friends, did anyone has used the Minitube then you please tell me about it, well my flashplayer uses lot of resources and also i think that it might be contributing factor in Firefox works. So anyone has used it then please tell me, so that i can also get it and use it and also wanted to know that what you think about it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Can anyone tell me something about Minitube

If you are not knowing then let me tell you that there is alternative to Flashplayer which is been named as Minitube, which uses very less CPU, and you wanted to run smoother then you can run it on Ubuntu from the software center. i would suggest that you should not go for it, if you are trying it then try demo before going for benefits it will be giving it. I have not used the Minitube, there is no need to use it as already having Firefox and dwhelper which are working very much nicely on my system.

If you are using the Mac or Linux system then will see that flash is not working properly, or something what a Flash-free viewing experience, where the Minitube is a full-fledged desktop client which do searches and also play all the YouTube video in HD. It is having a sleek interface. Whereas it is not at all complicated application, You will be getting a search when you will be starting it and also a list of results on the left and you will get the video window onto right side. Even you can toggle the HD videos, you can switch to full-screen mode for longer clips, even you can open the YouTube page if you wanted to have more context about the video. It is been available as free download for Mac and Linux systems.

I know that much about it and also i do not wanted to test on my system, where as i am having a Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz LGA775 Processor along with 2 GB of RAM and also on board graphics which is been available in form of factory box.