Thread: what is note taker software and how can I get it?

what is note taker software and how can I get it?

Hi, friends yesterday I heard somewhere that note taking software is very use full to make note I am not sure whether it I true, so can anyone tell me what is exact note makers sogtware is? and how can i get it?

Re: what is note taker software and how can I get it?

Note making software is generally used to take notes and retrieve it. There are also some note maker application which not only allows you to take and retrieve notes but it has also productive tools that help you to perform certain task. I use wiznote this provides me many features that helps me to not only take notes but it also remember and review course notes in order to succeed in my exam. Note maker is vey useful to make your own notes start using it you can go to wiznote web site and easily get wiznote over there.

I use Google notes because it has nice feature with collaboration among multiple users and the publishing feature. It also has integration with Google mark. The other best feature of the Google is it has sidebar on the left side of Google note that sort and display all the web site that you have saved. In Google note it has quick clipping of the web page with the help of the simple star button and it also has feature to export Google documents. To use Google notes you just have to login on Google account and then you can use Google note.

Note taker is nothing but an application use to make notes, it keeps record of information which has saved such as from a transient source which is lectures or meeting. You can also save important web pages and pictures and make note of it.

Use ever note make it is software which you have to download and after that when you create a note you can access that note by login into evernote apps from that device you can use this apps from your computer, tablet phone using web. evernote make software is use to keep everything in sync, it keep all yours notes, web page, file and images and make in available in every device and on computer you use. you can take your notes anywhere on any device. You can also share your notes and collaborate on project with friends.

Hey, I use ubernote which is similar but better than Google note it has more and better features than Google such as here in ubernote you can add your task in your note that you are working. You can easily download this note maker buy visiting it’s web site.

With the help note make application you can save your notes buy doing charting which involves creating graphs, tables and symbols. You can do outlining, you can do mapping where you can write your ideas in a tree structure, create guide notes where you can write the key words and guided notes. You can also use electronic notes which include your word processor. Note taker is nothing but an application to take from different source and save.

Here are the best five note making applications that you can easily get from the website of the application it’s self:
    • Evernote
    • Springpad
    • MS one note
    • Simplenote
    • Pen(cil) and paper

Many people prefer using online note taker application than using note taker application on their device. Online note taker is good for taking notes from website, doing research online, and bookmarking websites. The best thing of online note taker is that it can access by any device and from anywhere using internet.

Here is the list of some online note taker which has richer feature and usability. This online note taker are easily available by visiting it’s site.
    1. Google notebook
    2. Zoho notebook
    3. Yahoo notepad
    4. Notefish
    5. Springnote
    6. Webasyst

For ipads and iphone there is HD note taker available from iTunes. I use this HD note maker in my ipad, now there is new release of the version that is note taker 6.5. this HD note taker is easily available on itunes.