Thread: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 getting crashed while opening movie clip with text field

Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 getting crashed while opening movie clip with text field

whenever I am trying to Open movie clip with text field, Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 is getting crashed. The issue seems to happens sometimes not frequently. I am having Javascript which is going through FLA and it embeds fonts in all text fields. Let me know if you are having speculation on the above mentioned matter.

Re: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 getting crashed while opening movie clip with text field

Well after going through problem you have to delete user configuration file from the system.
    For Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash CS5.5

For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
    C:\Users\<username>[AppData]\Local\Adobe\Flash CS5.5

For Mac
    Volume/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5.5

once you have deleted configuration file you should reboot your computer.

Re: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 getting crashed while opening movie clip with text field

I was suffering from the issue but I have managed to fix the problem of mine by reinstalling Adobe Flash Player on my computer. it helped me somehow but still I am looking for more specific solution to fix the above mentioned issue.

In this particular situation you should visit the official website of Adobe and see whether any patch or updates available. If you managed to find something then you should download it and install the same on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should not forget to reboot your computer.