Thread: How to increase photo quality for sharing in the msn or windows messenger?

How to increase photo quality for sharing in the msn or windows messenger?

I have been using MSN plus and like the facility of photo sharing provided with it! but I was wondering if I can enhance the photo quality while sending it to another user!i have seen that quality of the photo becomes very low after sending this photo! Is there any update or something that can overcome this thing?

Re: How to increase photo quality for sharing in the msn or windows messenger?

The server compresses the photo for sending over the internet . There are some plug-ins available to you using which you can maintain the photo quality even after sending it through MSN messenger! These scripts are available on the internet! You just need to save these scripts and then you will have the regular picture quality even after it has got compressed by the server, it will be sent to destination in the format and the size it was!

Yeah, I downloaded this script and when I received the image it was in the original size! I think the compression is done by the chat client only and then the compressed photo is sent to the destination client!

When you add photo to send over to another user it is always in the low quality,the one you add to send ,is compressed into low sized photo in order to save the speed of the internet by itself! Nowadays photo taken by the camera are high in quality with good resolution, so it takes a lot of time to upload specially in messenger! That is why the photo quality is kept low for better photo sharing! If you disable it by available patch for messenger then it will show you the high quality images but it will take too much time to upload then with messenger that are not updated with new patch! You can also directly send the photos to the user as you send the files but it would take long time also!