Thread: Need display drivers Sony vgn-sz43gn running windows 7

Need display drivers Sony vgn-sz43gn running windows 7

Hi guys I have Sony vgn-sz43gn laptop and I have reinstalled windows 7 operating system in my laptop and after installing the windows 7 I am facing problem with the display drivers in my laptop. I have tried to search drivers on the nvidia official site for Nvidia GoForce 7400 but I didn’t get driver from there. Now please tell me where I can get drivers.

Re: Need display drivers Sony vgn-sz43gn running windows 7

As you have mentioned that you are not able to get the Nvidia GoForce 7400 notebook drivers from the Nvidia official site and that is why I want to tell you that you should visit the official site of the Sony and after that select your laptop model number and then select windows 7 operating system and then check whether can get drivers from there or not.

I have visited the official site of the Sony and then selected my laptop model and after selecting that when I select operating system at that time there was not option for the display drivers. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

If you are not able to get the drivers from the official site of the Sony then I will suggest you to visit the official site of the GeForce and after visiting the official site check whether drivers available there or not. As far as I know you will get drivers from the GeForce website.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution. I was also looking for the drivers for Sony vgn-sz43gn laptop and I have visited the official site of the Sony and but I didn’t get the drivers from that site and I didn’t get drivers from the official site of the Nvidia also. Now after that I have visited the official site of the Geforce and then I have clicked on the drivers section and after that I have selected the selected the GoForce Go 7 series (notebook) from the manual driver search option and then selected GeForce Go 7400 and after that I have downloaded that and installed in my laptop.

I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

I have visited the Geforce website and then selected the drivers option and after that I have downloaded the drivers for Nvidia GoForce 7400 and after that I have installed in my laptop. Now all the things are working properly. Thank you for helping me.